Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tuition

Haihzz... I am confusing about the tuition thingy... I duno which tuition I really want to and which tuition is not necessary... Some of my friends said that only tuition for languages subject are enough but some said tuition for triple science subjects only... But, for me, I just only want to tuition my weak subject like BM, Physics and add maths only. But, I'm scared that I can't follow the other subjects. When I want to tuition the other subjects, I scared there's full and no more place for me... -.- sienzzz ler...

Ngaidi, just now Kah Khing said the canteen's tauke is not free tomorrow afternoon so we can't we our appreciation lunch tomorrow. Sad...... -.- And I got one thing to tell u guys oo... WKK is in love... hahahahahahahaha.... Nolah, just joke... Maybe they are just friends... Wkk, don't blame me aa, cause I have nothing to write... Hehe...

Wow, just now, when I was tuition add maths in Jane's house, walau, got a parent phoned Kit Wee's phone and said : '' hey, mayb I look for my daughter, LIIMING? She has a long long hair one...'' Shao aa....... Then Kit Wee took the phone to me, cause he thought that parent was looking for me. When I listened to that phone, I was shocked that how come I bcome a girl with long hair in front of the parent... Then, Raymond knew what was happening and explain to the parent... Because in the afternoon, Amos and Raymond them were bringing a lot of new student to visit Beverly's sister who had an accident last week(i think), but then when it is 730pm, the LIIMING(girl lai de) had not reach home so her parent was very worried cause her daughter was went out with A GANG OF WOLVES... hahahahahahaha... so the parent called 0168747588 which is Kon Kit Wee(AH TAU OF WOLF) cellphone number... So, THE END... hahahahha...

6 comments:

thung said...

wa.. li hai ho, so guan xing the new students..
the tuition thing ma.. gotta make up ur own decisions lo..
i think u should wait first, dun do anything first, wait till u have ur monthly test first lo..
dun worry so much la.. as a fren, i wish to help u lo, i'm opened at anything time!

Hi everyone, said...

but, i scared after the monthly test and i want to tuition, there is no place for me... nola, i did'nt go with them la...

emilio said...

hahaha! hav a good laugh during the a-long-hair-gal-called-liiming part, was actually laughing in front the comp. haha!

bout the tuition thingy, u hav to make up ur own mind. thung is right. wait til the monthly test then decide, not too late.

it's good to see u guys start to blog nw! good thing!

said...

wat da hell...so guan xing me pulak =.=

Hi everyone, said...

do you enjoy your study, emilio? when will you graduate?

lolzzz, wkk, cause nothing it is nothing to write so write you lo... haha

emilio said...

stil okla.. not so enjoy but stil can bear wif it. haha! graduate?? hmm.. about 2 n half yrs to go le.. stil a long way..