Sunday, January 13, 2008

he left us this morning...

We met at da farewell party last night and i feel sad to some of his friends that didn't invited to that farewell party... i know they will feel sad too because they even can't spend their last moment with him... For some friends who feel not very happy to him, don't put inside your heart le ok? Maybe you guys only have some misunderstanding.... I am right here to help him to apologize to those who have some misunderstanding wif him... Everyone know that he is not good in BC so sometimes when he talks to you, just forgive him if he hurts you, maybe he doesn't mean that but he used the wrong words to say in BC ok??

The farewell party started at 7pm but i went at 830pm, because my parents asked my to go tuition... -.- When my tuition started, Ray sms me and said, he and ken wouldn't eat first and they said they'll wait me. I thought they just joking who knows when i reached there, kit wee said they are waiting for me and now they are in boulevard shopping for avoiding to see they eating steamboat.... haha...

I saw many people were crying last night especially girls... Maybe they couldn't control
themselves... Many of us bought presents to him and talked to him with tears... And i saw he looked at ''the Promises Family'' card and he felt terharu... Before we left the party, many of us hug him and said the last words to him with lots lots and lots of tears... THE END~

Sorry if this post is very bored because i really don't what to write... thanks... =)

4 comments:

said...

woots cry T_T

thung said...

waiting u to post more aa.. faster la.. ur blog is not boring, must believe in urself ok.. i say not boring jiu not boring.. haha

~*keeppromise*~ -wen- said...

jia you..dun b sad k?..he will stay rite bside us in our heart..n i will owez b wif u..hehe..ur blog aa..for me..it'z not boring at all..hehe..jia you ya..clt~

kwww91 said...

lolzz.. is time to update lo..haha